Original SANDDUNE™ meets the challenge of building balance fitness through its ability to safely affect muscle fiber. It begins with relying on the foot’s role of providing a strong balance platform and assisting in the mobility of our bodies.
Our goal at Original SANDDUNE™ is providing a simple, low-cost, uniquely effective exercise and rehabilitative method for rebuilding proprioception in neurological/orthopeadic patients and fitness enhancement.
People involved in sports and the performing arts or whose professional lives depend on, demand and realize these benefit from its distinctive proprioceptive enhancing properties:
- Explosive lower body strength
- Rapid reaction reflexes
- Enhanced Balance and Coordination
- Dynamic flexibility of lower body strength
Original SANDDUNE™ is utilized as an option to traditional strengthening and conditioning methods in sports and rehabilitation exercise for:
- Increase in a broader foundation to rehabilitate, work and train from.
- Conditioning that works closer to an individual’s limits of physical capability in a safe and protected way.
We invite you to click on the photographs below and view videos to learn how you can begin your “Journey of 1000 steps” back to Balance Fitness with Original SANDDUNE™.
Challenges treated with the Original SANDDUNE™ resulting in greater satisfaction of results to both patient and therapist:
- Weight Loss
- Acute and sub acute strain, foot, ankle, and leg
- Drop Foot and other gait challenges
- Issues related to Parkinson’s and MS.
- Hip, knee, ankle or foot surgery
- Ability to walk with confidence through learning proper posture and balance in the positioning of a body out of balance. Highly effective for fall prevention programs.
- Upper back strain, low back pain
- Recovery from long periods of bed rest due to illness or injury. IE… Stroke and Heart Attack
- Visual and vestibular challenges in all ages.
Consult your doctor and therapy team (if applicable) before beginning use on Original SANDDUNE™ or with any new exercise program.
Perform these exercises at your own risk.
Take all safety precautions for a safe workout with any exercise apparatus or program.