Original SANDDUNE™ meets this challenge of
Building Balance Fitness.
It begins with relying on the foot’s role of providing balance and assisting in the mobility of our bodies .
Our goal at Original SANDDUNE™ is providing a simple, low-cost, uniquely challenging and effective rehabilitation exercise method for neurological and orthopaedic patients, individuals involved in sports, fitness and the performing arts. Performance enhancing exercises are offered to people involved in professions such as firefighting, all level of athletes and performing artists who want to increase explosive lower body strength and reaction reflexes , balance, coordination, and the dynamic flexibility of that lower body strength. The result IS greater confidence in all four categories.
The Original SANDDUNE exercise apparatus:
- space saving
- easily transportable
- patented dual angle
- low impact foam
This distinctive device delivers a surprisingly high level of “muscular mirror resistance” as it conforms to the foot’s shape, simulating walking, running and exercising on the sand. It delivers a new dimension to the “mindful” centering of the somatasensory body ( foot to brain) – another path to educating and retraining the foundation of your physical body (neuropath ways) using the Original SANDDUNE™ .
- Stimulates greater balance, strength, coordination and flexibility in a shorter time frame with better and more positive results than many of the therapies available today. This applies to athletic training supplementation as well. Results can be felt within 2-4 weeks of consistent use.
- Effective as a patient-driven, self-motivating tool in rehabilitation creating a treatment plan that is a more welcome and productive process when initiating comprehensive balance, gait or exercise rehabilitation regimen making the cost savings values even greater.
- Compatible with existing rehab exercises devices and force distribution measurement tools increasing the effectiveness of the treatment plan overall.
- Promotes an effective cardiovascular workout by safely triggering the body’s muscle fibers into more efficient and beneficial use.
- Challenges the body’s ability to balance and coordinate as the brain’s sensors receive messages from the nervous and muscular skeletal system determining how much effort and which muscles are necessary to support proper balance and coordination on a pliable surface.
Consult your doctor and therapy team (if applicable) before beginning use on Original SANDDUNE™ or with any new exercise program.
Perform these exercises at your own risk.
Take all safety precautions for a safe workout with any exercise apparatus or program.